We are looking for Manager Data management & Business Information Analysis for one of our Fortune 50 US MNC IT Company @ Bangalore. It’s an Urgent opening.
Our Client has been present in India since 1992. Our Client India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, Our Client helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
Our Client has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network.
Our Client India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognized as an employer of choice, Our Client holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire Our Client portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes Our Client India from other companies in the industry.
Our client is looking for individuals who want to make a difference. Our environment fosters growth and creativity, demands openness and client-focused delivery, and celebrates initiative and risk-taking. If this speaks to you, then we should talk.
Role: Data management and Business information analysis
Business Unit: Global Process Services Analytics
Work Location: Bangalore
Travel Expectation: Minimal
- The role requires the candidate to support the larger analytics business with the key focus on designing, collating, and disseminating information and analysis to the business leaders.
- The selected candidate will need to develop the various MIS reports required covering critical aspects of the business like Revenue, Resource planning, RESO, P&L analysis among others
- The candidate should work with the various team and vertical leaders to collate information, devise processes/timeliness to ensure that information is flowing through efficiently
- The candidate will also work with the biz ops leader in leading / preparing/auctioning points post the weekly/monthly/quarterly GPS analytics governance calls
- He/she will also work closely with the senior business leaders to provide information and analysis required
- The candidate will play an important role in the overall planning function of the unit and will need to work with the biz ops leader in achieving the desired results/goals
- In addition, the candidate will also need to handle independently miscellaneous responsibilities related to sales qualifications, sales incentives etc
- An understanding of the business and its levers is of crucial importance as this understanding will drive the reporting
- A highly self driven motivated person with focus on “attention to detail” and accuracy
- The candidate, should be able to drive on a regular basis, information flows from the various segments in an efficient and timely manner;
- A skill to build interconnected excel spreadsheets with macros/ direct building of required databases will be an added advantage;
- A high level of maturity and ability to mange the aggressive business needs with multi-tasking and importantly un-biased approach to support the role.
- Ability to undertake tough conversations, do push backs, ensure compliance and yet effectively manage the business needs thus a constructive conflict management.
- Ability to plan ahead of the road for in-time business preparedness to tackle aggressive timelines and bottlenecks in the system.
- Maintaining confidentiality of information gathered, analysis done and decisions taken is an important requirement
- Ability to stretch, work with positive and proactive attitude, be self driven and think objectively and smartly to support the dynamic business needs.
Qualification & Desired Candidate Experience:
- MBA from a recognized university.
- Prior experience in similar role in a large company is a must.. Financial management knowledge and experience, business acumen and understanding of the P&L and its components.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to present coherently and intelligently in presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely
Work Location : Bangalore
If you wish to apply for this opportunity, then kindly send across your updated profile mentioning for which position you are applying, with the below details;
Reason for Change:
Is Job Location (Bangalore ), Ok?
Joining Time Required:
Preeti - Sr. Associate-recruitment
Brainsearch Consulting (AN ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company)
Mobile : 9717271666 (M)/ 9999101413 | firstname.lastname@example.org|